You may have heard of Engagement or pre-wedding sessions, but what are they? They’re great fun, is what they are! I always encourage those who have booked their wedding photography with me to consider a pre-wedding session too. It’s the perfect time to get used to how I work, ask questions about your wedding and brainstorm some ideas, learn some great posing tips and get comfortable with being photographed - perfect if you're a little camera shy! Plus you get to be all cute and cuddly with your other half and receive all of the best photos at the end. Pre-wedding sessions can be booked on their own or added to a UK wedding collection for the chance to get up to 50% off.
Pre-Wedding Session - £150
- Session lasts approx. 2 hours
- The location of your choice, or I can suggest the perfect setting
- All the best images to download from a private online gallery
- Travel across the Southeast (I am happy to travel further but extra costs may apply)
Personalised gift vouchers are also available if you'd like to give someone else a pre-wedding session. For more details and to order a gift voucher, click here.
Extras to consider
- Combine with one of my UK wedding collections and save up to 50% off the standalone cost of a pre-wedding session!
- Turn your pre-wedding session into a stylish 20 page guest signing book to display on your wedding day with a choice of 2 cover colours, or order some stunning canvas wall art to display your favourite photos from your pre-wedding session
Ready to book?
If I tick all the boxes and you want me to photograph your engagement session, let me know some details below. You can also email me directly here to let me know all about your ideas for an awesome pre-wedding session!