You may have heard of pre-wedding sessions, but what are they? They’re great fun, is what they are! I would always encourage those who have booked their wedding photography with me to consider one – as it’s the perfect time to get used to how I work and get comfortable with being photographed, so it’s not a shock on your wedding day. Plus you get to be all cute and cuddly with your other half and get some fantastic photos at the end. What’s not to love?! They can be booked as a standalone session or added to any UK or destination wedding collection for only £150*.
Pre-Wedding Sessions - £150*
- Approx. 2 hours of photography
- The location of your choice, or I can suggest the perfect setting
- All the best images to download from a private online gallery
- Travel across the Southeast (I am happy to travel further but extra costs may apply)
* You will receive a 50% discount if booking my Platinum UK wedding collection!
We loved the pics from our pre-wedding session. Michaelangelo was lovely and really put us both at ease, especially important as neither of us like having our photo taken!
My partner admitted he was nervous before our session but after we got into it we had so much fun. I would recommend Michaelangelo for how easy-going and professional he is.