You may have heard of pre-wedding sessions, but what are they? They’re great fun, is what they are! I always encourage those who have booked their wedding photography with me to consider a pre-wedding session too. It’s the perfect time to get used to how I work, ask questions about your wedding and brainstorm some ideas, learn some great posing tips and get comfortable with being photographed - perfect if you're a little camera shy! Plus you get to be all cute and cuddly with your other half and receive all of the best photos at the end. Pre-wedding sessions can be booked on their own or added to a UK wedding collection for the chance to get up to 50% off.
Pre-Wedding Session - £150
- Session lasts approx. 2 hours
- The location of your choice, or I can suggest the perfect setting
- All the best images to download from a private online gallery
- Travel across the Southeast (I am happy to travel further but extra costs may apply)
You will receive a 10%, 25% or 50% discount if combining with my Ben Nevis, Kilimanjaro or Everest UK Wedding Collections. Don't forget to download my current wedding brochure below, for detailed information on all things wedding and engagement photography related!
Some added extras to think about
- Combine with one of my UK wedding collections and save between 10% and 50% off the standalone cost of a pre-wedding session!
- Turn your pre-wedding session into a stylish 20 page guest signing book to display on your wedding day with a choice of 2 cover colours - from £50