You may have heard of pre-wedding sessions, but what are they? They’re great fun, is what they are! I always encourage those who have booked their wedding photography with me to consider one – as it’s the perfect time to get used to how I work and get comfortable with being photographed, so it’s not a shock on your wedding day. Plus you get to be all cute and cuddly with your other half and get some fantastic photos at the end. What’s not to love?! They can be booked as a standalone session or added to any UK or destination wedding collection.
Pre-Wedding Sessions - £150*
- Approx. 2 hours of photography
- The location of your choice, or I can suggest the perfect setting
- All the best images to download from a private online gallery
- Travel across the Southeast (I am happy to travel further but extra costs may apply)
* You will receive a 10%, 25% or 50% discount if combining with my Ben Nevis, Kilimanjaro or Everest UK Wedding Collections
We loved the pics from our pre-wedding session. Michaelangelo was lovely and really put us both at ease, especially important as neither of us like having our photo taken!
My partner admitted he was nervous before our session but after we got into it we had so much fun. I would recommend Michaelangelo for how easy-going and professional he is.
3 great reasons to book...
- Great for the camera shy - this is the perfect chance to get used to how I work and get comfortable ahead of your wedding day
- No photo limits - your pre-wedding session includes all the best images for you to keep. Not 10, or 20, all of them
- Combination discounts - book a pre-wedding session with your wedding collection to receive up to 50% off