You may have heard of pre-wedding sessions, but what are they? They’re great fun, is what they are! I always encourage those who have booked their wedding photography with me to consider a pre-wedding session – as it’s the perfect time to get used to how I work and get comfortable with being photographed - perfect if you're a little camera shy! Plus you get to be all cute and cuddly with your other half and receive all of the best photos at the end. Pre-wedding sessions can be booked on their own or added to a UK wedding collection for the chance to get up to 50% off.
Pre-Wedding Sessions - £150*
- Approx. 2 hours of photography
- The location of your choice, or I can suggest the perfect setting
- All the best images to download from a private online gallery
- Travel across the Southeast (I am happy to travel further but extra costs may apply)
* You will receive a 10%, 25% or 50% discount if combining with my Ben Nevis, Kilimanjaro or Everest UK Wedding Collections. Don't forget to download my current wedding brochure below, for detailed information on all things wedding and engagement photography! Check out the blog for some pre-wedding sessions too.
We loved the pics from our pre-wedding session. Michaelangelo was lovely and really put us both at ease, especially important as neither of us like having our photo taken!
My partner admitted he was nervous before our session but after we got into it we had so much fun. I would recommend Michaelangelo for how easy-going and professional he is.