You may have heard of pre-wedding sessions, but what are they? They’re great fun, is what they are! I always encourage those who have booked their wedding photography with me to consider a pre-wedding session too. It’s the perfect time to get used to how I work, ask questions about your wedding and brainstorm some ideas, learn some great posing tips and get comfortable with being photographed - perfect if you're a little camera shy! Plus you get to be all cute and cuddly with your other half and receive all of the best photos at the end. Pre-wedding sessions can be booked on their own or added to a UK wedding collection for the chance to get up to 50% off.
Pre-Wedding Session - £150
- Session lasts approx. 2 hours
- The location of your choice, or I can suggest the perfect setting
- All the best images to download from a private online gallery
- Travel across the Southeast (I am happy to travel further but extra costs may apply)
Personalised gift vouchers are also available if you'd like to give someone else a pre-wedding session. For more details and to order a gift voucher, click here.
Extras to consider
- Combine with one of my UK wedding collections and save up to 50% off the standalone cost of a pre-wedding session!
- Turn your pre-wedding session into a stylish 20 page guest signing book to display on your wedding day with a choice of 2 cover colours - from £50
Ready to book?
If I tick all the boxes and you want me to photograph your engagement session, let me know some details below